Integra LifeSciences fka BioD, LLC
You are focused on healing We are focused on supporting you!
BioD, LLC is a vertically integrated biomedical company engaged in the recovery, processing and distribution of novel biologic products derived from the placental tissues.
You are focused on healing. We are focused on supporting you.
BioDOptix® is a dehydrated, extracellular membrane allograft derived from human amniotic tissue for use as a scaffold for ocular tissue repair.
• Dehydrated using our patent-pending DryFlex® processing technology to optimize the handling characteristics and maximize the retention of the growth factors, cytokines and collagens inherent in the amnion tissue
• Adheres well to sclera and conjunctiva when placed on the ocular surface
• Placement generally does not require sutures or glue
• Allograft typically incorporates into tissue in 4-7 days
• Circular or rectangular sizes for optimal fit
• Stored at ambient temperature with a shelf life of 5 years
• Convenient for use in inpatient, outpatient or clinic settings