Welcome back to Nashville!
Our recent Exhibitor/Attendee surveys tracked very closely with last year:
- The overwhelming reason you attend the AAAA Annual meeting is NETWORKING!
- You want to hear from KEY DECISION MAKERS.
- You like the SHORTER EVENT, now 2.5 days instead of the traditional 3.5
What is AAAA Doing for 2015?
We are working the agenda to provide even more Networking opportunities. The Mobile App will be back to provide up-to-the-second information on-site on Networking opportunities from exhibit placement to speaker changes & specific event locations.
AAAA will once again proffer hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Army to ensure that the travel expenses are covered for the key decision makers you want to see.
- NASHVILLE is closest to the largest concentration of Trainers, Acquisition, Sustainment and Operators in the country.
- Redstone Arsenal: PEO Aviation and Aviation and Missile Command, (AMCOM) is within easy daily driving distance.
- Fort Campbell, KY: The Screaming Eagles of the 101st and the Night Stalkers of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment is less than one hour away.
- Fort Rucker, AL: the Home of Army Aviation, is drivable distance as well.
Don’t miss the only time of the year that the ENTIRE Army Aviation community will gather in one place at one time.
Rates increase after October 1, December 2 and January 12, 2015. Contract early and save money! Exhibit space is available only to AAAA Industry members & military units. Space assignment is based on a strict, 3-category order of merit point system, consisting of payment date, booth size and advertising in Army Aviation Magazine.
Please note: Space is limited in the main Ryman Exhibit Hall (150,000 sq. ft.). After it is filled, corporations will be placed according to the next best available space in the adjoining Hall.
Final booth assignments will be provided by January 31, 2015.