Did my company sign up for a booth space?
What comes with my booth space?
- No furnishings come with your booth space (carpet is mandatory).
How do we purchase carpet, tables, chairs, etc. for our booth?
- Please contact RPMXPO the Official General Service Contract of the 2017 Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit.
- Phone: (770) 686-6512 Email: email@example.com
When does our booth have to be set-up?
- Completed by Noon on Wednesday, April 26, 2017
When can I start breaking down my booth?
- 3:31pm on Friday, April 28, 2017
What are the Exhibit Hall (Networking Exhibit Center) hours?
- Wednesday, April 26th, 1600-1900 Early Bird Opening Reception sponsored by SAIC
- Thursday, April 27th, 1100-1700
- Friday, April 28th, 1100-1530
How do I get my company on the mobile app (17SUMMIT) for the Summit?
Are there lead retrieval services at the Summit?
How do I register for my badges at the Summit?
Do all exhibitors have to register?
- YES! You will not be allowed onto the show floor without a badge.
- Pre-Register before 4/15 and skip the lines!
We loved the event, how do we sign up for 2018?
- The primary company contact will be sent an email with the Early Bird 2018 Kit. There will also be copies of the Early Bird Kit available on-site outside of the main doors of the exhibit hall with Bob Lachowsi or Erika Burgess. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org. Contract and payment are due in full by June 1 to receive the $42 Early Bird rate. Price then increases to $44 a square foot.
How many years out is the AAAA Mission Solutions Summit scheduled?
- 4 years!
- 2018 Nashville: April 25-27
- 2019 Nashville: April 14-16
- 2020 Nashville: April 22-25
- 2021 Nashville: April 21-23