Welcome to the 2018 Army Aviation
Mission Solutions Summit!
Army Aviation in Multi-Domain Battle
“Supporting the U.S. Army Aviation Soldier and Family” since 1957
NETWORKING, RECOGNITION, VOICE and SUPPORT
The AAAA Annual Summit is the ONLY opportunity for the ENTIRE Army Aviation Community to gather in one place at one time to focus solely on Army Aviation.
Active Duty and Retired Soldiers, Industry, Acquisition, R&D, Veterans, Maintenance, Logistics, Simulation, Special Operations, Electronic Warfare, Training and Doctrine, MEDEVAC, Army National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and Army Aviation Leadership all take part! Even NATO holds their Helicopter Inter-Service Working Group (HISWG) meeting at this event.
- Stay in front of your competition! Provides access to key decision makers & your target audience!
- Showcase your brand to over 8,000 attendees within a 150,000 sq. ft. occupancy!
Aviation Project and Product Managers (PMs/PdMs).
- Foreign representatives in attendance
- Reach NEW customers and strengthen existing relationships with face-to-face meetings.
- Over 300 exhibiting companies.
- Army National Guard State Army Aviation Officers (SAAO’s)
- Army Leadership to include Chief of Staff of the Army and Acquisition Executive
- Army Aviation Senior Leaders (Six Pack)
- NATO (Helicopter Inter-Service Working Group (HISWG) Meetings
- Network and make connections with colleagues & senior leaders throughout the defense industry.
- YOUR company listing will be online and in the printed Exhibit Show Guide.
- Warriors To The Workforce Hiring Event for transitioning Soldiers taking place.
- 2017 Survey Results state that 97% of exhibitors had a Great or Good Experience!
The 2017 Exhibitors and Attendees Sound Off
“GREAT location! Good Floor Plan. Thank you for another GREAT show!”
“From the booths to the attendees to the venue, a very professional event!”
“Outstanding show as always! See you in 2018!”
Please note: All attendees and exhibitors who attend AAAA events grants permission to AAAA, its employees and agents (collectively "AAAA") to use their name and images, without notification, for any AAAA purpose such as marketing and publicity. This includes but is not limited to visual/audio images, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions.