Welcome to Nashville!
We hear you! Our recent 2013 Exhibitor/Attendee surveys revealed three primary items:
- The overwhelming reason people attend the AAAA Annual meeting is NETWORKING!
- They want to hear from KEY DECISION MAKERS.
- They would like to SHORTEN THE EVENT.
ANSWER #1: We are working the agenda to provide more networking opportunities and adopting new mobile-based technology that will give you up-to-the-minute information on-site from exhibit placement to speaker changes & locations.
ANSWER #2: Location, location, location!
- NASHVILLE is as close as possible to the largest concentration of Trainers, Acquisition, Sustainment and Operators in the country.
- Redstone Arsenal, with its co-located PEO Aviation and Aviation and Missile Command, (AMCOM) is within easy daily driving distance.
- Fort Campbell, KY, with the great Screaming Eagles of the 101st and the Night Stalkers of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment is less than one hour away.
- Fort Rucker, AL, the Home of Army Aviation, is drivable distance as well.
TRANSLATION: The Army Aviation community can be there without a lot of hassle and expense in the current austere fiscal environment. In addition, the 36th meeting of the NATO Military Committee Land Standardization Board (MCLSB), Helicopter Inter-Service Working Group (HIS WG) will meet onsite with us at Opryland, bringing you the opportunity to network with the Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
ANSWER #3: We shortened the event from four days to three!
There will also be NO RATE INCREASE for exhibit space for 2014. As a reminder, exhibit space is available only to AAAA Industry and Associate Industry member firms & military units. Space assignment is based on a strict, 3-category point order of merit system, consisting of payment date, booth size and advertising in Army Aviation. Please note: Space is quite limited in the main Ryman Exhibit Hall (150,000 sq. ft.). After it is filled, corporations will be placed according to the next best available space in the adjoining Hall B-6. Final booth assignments will be provided in February 2014.
Supporting the Army Aviation Soldier and Family
NATO Leadership National Focus
Outstanding Aviation Unit
of the Year Award
Congressman Mo Brooks
- Exhibit Hall
- Corporate Breakout
- Professional Sessions
- National Awards
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Hall of Fame
- Army Aviation
- The Military Coalition
- Senior Associates