Welcome to PDC 2012
AGA celebrates its 61st PDC Training to Solve Today's Fiscal Challenges in San Diego, CA. We look forward making your training experience meaningful, valuable, and successful!
Welcome to year’s interactive training agenda and exhibition online floorplan. Use this site to:
- Search the training agenda by day, session, tracks, field of study, and speakers.
- Search floor plan, exhibitors, and by product category. Click on a booth and learn more about the exhibitor.
- Create your own personalized agenda or session schedule and exhibitors to visit by developing your own exhibition schedule and session itinerary.
- Download the PDC 2012 Mobile app and do everything from your phone.
Click on 'My Briefcase' to login or if you don't have a login create one!
Once you are logged in, click on 'My Profile' to make changes to your personal information.
Preview Technical Agenda and Build your Itinerary:
Once you have created your Attendee Login, you'll have the ability to save your favorite technical program sessions to My Itinerary.
Search the agenda by date, field of study or track, keyword, and speaker.
After your search, click the checkbox next to the session titles you want to attend, then click "Update My Itinerary" at the bottom of your search results. Return to My Itinerary and all your selections are presented in chronological order.
Print your personalized conference agenda or export it to your Outlook.
My Itinerary is also available through PDC 2012 Mobile. Download the app now to view and search the agenda and receive timely update about the PDC.
Contact Exhibitors and Build your Expo Plan:
- Once you have created your Attendee Login, you can return again and again to explore exhibitor profiles and build your Expo Plan.
- Go to the Exhibit Floor Plan and select the exhibiting company that you would like to explore. This will display the exhibitor profile.
- From here you can use the links at the top right of the profile page to perform various tasks.
- Map It takes you to the booth location on the floor plan.
- Email allows you to e-mail an exhibitor request information or schedule a meeting during the exhibit.
- Add the company to your Expo Plan.
- Print the exhibitor Profile.
Tools for Exhibitors include:
Click on 'Exhibitor Login'
and type in your password to gain access to the Exhibitor console. Here you can provide details about your products and/or services for potential attendees to search on and find you even before the show!
In the 'Exhibitor Console'
you can preview your listing and make changes to your exhibiting details.