American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM)
The ACRM | American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine is an organization of rehabilitation professionals dedicated to serving people with disabling conditions by supporting research that:
• promotes health, independence, productivity, and quality of life,
• meets the needs of rehabilitation clinicians and people with disabilities.
In order to enhance current and future research and knowledge translation, ACRM:
• assists researchers in improving their investigations and dissemination of findings
• educates providers to deliver best practices, and
• advocates for funding of future rehabilitation research.
Join us for the LARGEST interdisciplinary rehabilitation research conference in the world as we offer NONSTOP CONTENT in 7 disciplines.