- feel like you spend more time on paperwork than with students?
- spend hours scheduling your huge caseload?
- use inconsistent data collection methods for determining communication present levels and progress on IEP goals?
- have difficulty writing measurable goals and individualizing accommodations?
- struggle with guiding IEP teams into making effective data driven decisions based on concrete data?
- seek ways to be more efficient?
SLP Toolkit is the solution you have been looking for.
What is SLP Toolkit?
SLP Toolkit is a web-based service designed by school based SLPs for school based SLPs. The built in tools and content guide the treatment of a student throughout the duration of the IEP. SLP Toolkit has features to support:
- Identification of communication strengths and needs
- SMART goal development
- Progress monitoring of communication skills
- Identification of accommodations for a variety of learning needs
- Scheduling large speech therapy caseloads