Welcome to the TIMS Medical online booth!
TIMS is the premiere solution for the recording, review, & analysis of modified barium swallow (MBS) studies. The main advantages of using a TIMS for speech pathology include:
1) High Resolution Video: TIMS provides 1024 x 1024 pixel video resolution, 4 times more than DVD-video.
2) Elimination of HIPAA Risks: Stop using removable medical (i.e. DVDs) containing patient data.
3) More Efficient Workflow: Improve fluoroscopy room patient throughput with remove study review & analysis.
4) Send Studies to PACS: Studies are secure, archived, and available to all authorized users. All studies are in DICOM format.
5) Synced audio: For hearing the patient and any in-study comments. Also, add an audio comment at any time for later review.
6) Simple Study Editing
7) Customized annotations
8) Extensive Review & Analysis Tools
9) Stopwatch Timer
10) Export AVI & JPG files for use in presentations
11) Over 3000 systems installed worldwide
And much more!
Contact us now for an online demo!
Brands: TIMS 2000 SP,
TIMS DICOM Review Software