Thank you for choosing to exhibit at KBIS 2017. Please review the following instructions and guidelines to assist you in using our online contract site.
- Please make note of the exhibit space you have selected.
- A deposit of 10% of the balance is required to reserve your space. This will be applied to the cost of your exhibit space. Your final exhibit space balance is due September 9, 2016.
- If you wish to pay the balance by cash or check, KBIS must receive the full installment booth balances prior to the due date. If cash or check is not received, your credit card will automatically be charged for subsequent payments based on the following schedule:
- 10% on January 21, 2016 - this is a Non-Refundable Fee
- 50% on January 22, 2016 - this is a Non-Refundable Fee
- 100% on September 9, 2016 - exhibitor is liable for 100% of total contract for cancellations or reductions after this date
- The initial booth processing fee must be made using a credit card. If you are unable to make your deposit using a credit card, please email your account representative (below) for further assistance.
- Charges will appear on your credit card statement as "2017 KBIS”.
f you have any questions, please email your account representative.