HR Symposium (Day 1 of 2)
- Room: S230CDE
- Session Number:HRM
Tuesday, November 13, 2018: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The IAAPA Human Resources (HR) Symposium is an intensive one-and-a-half-day program that will examine how industry leaders are creating and supporting an inclusive workforce, as well as improving the overall guest experience, at their facilities.
This year’s Symposium will give attendee’s the opportunity to partner with industry experts who are leading the way on supporting a consciously inclusive environment for your staff and guests.
Attendees will gain key insights into the following areas:
- Exploring new ways to create shows and experiences that are accessible for all audiences.
- Learning design techniques and best practices from iconic show creators to support a range of audience members.
- Experiencing show characters and learning from performers new training techniques.
- Networking with HR leaders that have experience in implementing award winning strategies and in evolving organizations to becoming most inclusive.
- Exploring how to best recruit the most diverse workforce and how to create a culture to support internal team growth.
- Developing broader diverse and inclusive strategies in order to evolve as an individual, in creating shows, as well as
and in an organizational-wide level.
Throughout the symposium, attendees will be encouraged to share their challenges and triumphs with a group of like-minded, people-focused professionals. The HR Symposium is intended for those who are currently in HR roles or hold a management or leadership position.
SCHEDULE: November 13th -14th
IAAPA CERTIFICATION: 13 credit hours.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE: Lunch buffet
NOTES: Must be 18 or older to attend. Separate ticket and Expo badge required to attend.
COST: $249 IAAPA Members; $349 Nonmembers. Tickets should be purchased in advance as space is limited and may sell out. Expo registration is also required. Symposium fee includes Symposium tuition and support materials, daytime meals and refreshments, facility tour, and certificate of attendance.
Purchase Tickets Here Login to add special event tickets to your registration account. Tickets will be printed onsite with your Expo badge.