July 22, 2012: Prime announces the release of Prime6400 Version 3.8.8, the only software that specializes in Special/Custom assemblies for the Architectural Woodwork, Millwork and Casework industry including architectural metal and glasswork. Designed by an estimator for estimators, there is absolutely no programming required to allow fast setup, easy training and fast/accurate estimating.
With this new release in additional to the 6 different ways to complete pricing, the following features have been added to assist the estimator and project manager:
View summary of outstanding RFI, RFQ, PO, Transmittals, Raw Material
- Allow default text for Scope Letters
- Add material quantity report for Work Orders
- Add export for takeoff info to MS Project for scheduling
- Add enhancements to Bid Summary like Pie Chart for distribution of cost, percentage of each Bid Summary line
- Allow 5 specification selections for Standard Library assemblies plus alternate doors selection from takeoff level
Prime6400 continues to develop client requests for improvement as well as self designed features to improve the capabilities of this unique estimating software.
Be sure to schedule your online demonstration to see how this software can improve your speed, accuracy and above all your bottom line.
Prime6400 also offers a complete Professional Estimating Service, contact Prime to-day for more details.
Visit us at the IWF-Atlanta 2012 in Booth 4439 Building B, August 22-25/2012
For more information on Prime Estimating, please contact Doug Baxter at 239-213-1237 or by email at info@Prime6400.com.