Filtaworx automatic self-cleaning filters combine proven high performance, reliability and economy in a compact robust design. They provide excellent protection for all types of irrigation systems including drip, micro-spray, sprinklers and golf course systems.
- Removal of algae, slime or other organic contaminant as well as sand, grit and other inorganic contaminants with fine mesh filtration down to 250 mesh or 50 microns
- 150 psi standard operating pressure (high pressure systems available)
- Flow ranges from 110 gpm and up
- Irrigation and turf applications including drip, micro-spray and sprinklers
- Heavy-duty stainless steel filter body provides corrosion resistance in most environments
- Durable low maintenance self-cleaning mechanism
- Wide range of fine screen sizes 50–800 microns (250–20 mesh)
- Hydraulically or electrically driven internal cleaning mechanism
- Automatic operation of the self-cleaning backflush cycle is achieved when a pre-set pressure drop (5–7 psi) across the filter is reached
- Sectional screens allow easy replacement of a section of screen versus entire cartridge if damage occurs to the screen
- Minimal moving parts, simple design and robust construction
- Compact and simple installation can be mounted in any position or orientation, with minimal space requirements
- Sacrificial anode
For more information, visit our website or contact us.