5 Bottom Line Reasons to Exhibit
- Meet more than 2,000 pre-K-8 principals and other schools leaders in person.
- Target your prime market—our attendees are the decision-makers in their schools.
- Get your market share of the billions of dollars spent annually by school leaders.
- Show what you offer—it’s your best opportunity of the year.
- Build relationships and a solid base of prospects for ongoing business.
We deliver more qualified sales leads from pre-K-8 school principals than any other educational convention.
Making It Even better
Look at these new traffic-builders!
NAESP Exhibits1615 Duke StreetAlexandria, VA 22314Have questions, or need more information? Contact Patrick Murphy, Exhibits Manager – 703-518-6265
- Two full hours of dedicated exhibit time on Friday, April 8
- An Ice Cream Social for attendees on Friday, April 8—and who doesn’t love free ice cream?
- Special Knowledge Network sessions on Friday, April 8—inside the exhibit hall during two time slots.
- Nearly two hours of dedicated time on Saturday, April 9—lunch in the hall for attendees.
- The NPRC’s Convention Bookstore—a popular mecca for convention-goers that will be open in the exhibit hall during all exhibit hours.
- Drawings at our new Prize Wheel—spaced out during exhibit hours and planned to draw maximum attendee visits to the exhibit hall.
NAESP | 1615 Duke Street | Alexandria, VA 22314 | 800-386-2377 or 703-684-3345 | Corporate Partners | Home | Contact Us