Exhibit with National PTA!
2012 Exhibition Highlights:
- *Two-Day Exhibit Schedule
- *12 Exhibit Hours (10 do not compete with general meetings or workshops)
- *PTA Passport Challenge
- *Welcome Reception
- *Concession Stand
In 2011, nearly 1,500 PTA decision makers and leaders—representing all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and the European and Pacific Congresses of Department of Defense Schools—attended the National PTA Convention and Exhibition in Orlando, FL.
This year, by joining us at the San Jose Convention Center from June 21 to 24 (Exhibits: June 21 – 22), you will not only promote valuable products and services to PTA leaders who make or influence purchasing decisions, but also gain credibility as a supporter of the largest volunteer parent association.
Take advantage of this once-a-year opportunity to meet PTA leaders from across the country.
Location and Schedule:
All exhibits, general meetings and workshops will take place at San Jose Convention Center unless otherwise specified in the final schedule.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Exhibitor Move-In
Thursday, June 21, 2012
8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Exhibitor Move-In
12:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. Exhibits Open
Friday, June 22, 2012
11:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. Exhibits Open
4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. Exhibitor Tear-Down
- Access to 1,500 local, state and national PTA leaders
- 4 exhibitor badges per 10’ by 10’ space
- 8 dedicated exhibit hours that do not compete with general meetings or workshops
- Participation in the PTA Passport Challenge
- Profile listing in convention program (if submitted by April 30, 2012)
- Web listing on PTA.org/Exhibits
- Standard back- and side-rail booth drapes
- Standard identification sign
- Aisle carpeting
Rules & Regulations
Booth Reservation Now Available!