Come experience Today's PTA and get connected to millions of engaged parents, school and community leaders, teachers, and highly involved youth.
The 2014 Annual National PTA Convention and Exhibition will be held at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas from June 19-22, 2014 (Exhibits June 19-21).
The National PTA Convention is a launching pad for new products while also being a regular tour stop for established brands across a number of sectors. Just about everyone and everything in the family or school market can have success with the National PTA Convention: new technologies, learning resources, school supplies, fundraisers, purpose-led nonprofits, consumer packaged goods, “edutainers”, and authors.
2014 Expo Highlights
- Connect with the inner circles of national, state, and local PTA leadership
- Shortcut your sales cycle by engaging 1,000+ PTA influencers all in one place
- Gain insights into how better to navigate the PTA market
- Leverage 13.5 expo hall hours to build relationships and conduct business—now with 7.75 hours of dedicated hall time!
- Differentiate your brand by aligning with PTA’s efforts to advocate for every child
- Enjoy convenient inclusive booth pricing (new!)
- Special free upgrades and perks for returning exhibitors/sponsors
Take advantage of our early bird rate! Reserve your exhibit space before February 1, 2014.
“The 2013 National PTA Conference was the 6th year in a row for WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) to have a booth in the Exhibit Hall. Our previous experiences were so positive we decided to participate in sponsoring the Opening Reception last year, and it was worth every penny. Our organization has not found a better way to deliver our message to a broad, and highly motivated, cross-section of our nation’s parents and educators. The National PTA staff is professional from start to finish. They delivered on everything they promised and they were a pleasure to work with. We will definitely be back in 2014!”
— Eric Snow, Executive Director, WATCH D.O.G.S.