Please drop by & talk about resilience, CISM, & leadership
FORTLOG Services - training, equipping & coaching peers & leadership for resilience [beyond PTSD prevention]. Targeting the theme of psychological health and safety in the workplace.
- Resilience matters; Pre-incident education in a simple values-based formula of A+B+C [Attitudes+Beliefs+Connections] to address the 6 core factors of resilient individuals and organizations.
- Ensuring leadership training and coaching, front line and their support network.
- CISM [Critical Incident Stress Management] – beyond just a defusing or debriefing…
- Training, recruiting, and equipping the right peers
- Crisis response – using the right tool at the right time for people’s well-being
- Peer team strengthening including refreshers and support
- Recovery – post incident action items
- Developing a resilience value-based process of crisis intervention through leaders, peers, for an ROI