Did my company sign up for a booth space?
What comes with my booth space?
- No furnishings come with your booth space (carpet is mandatory).
How do we purchase carpet, tables, chairs, etc. for our booth?
- Please contact RPMXPO the Official General Service Contract of the 2018 Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit.
- Phone: (770) 686-6512 Email: email@example.com
When does our booth have to be set-up?
- Completed by Noon on Wednesday, April 25, 2018
When can I start breaking down my booth?
- 3:31pm on Friday, April 27, 2018.
What is the President’s Industry Reception?
- This is a requirement for exhibitors. The Hall will only be open to exhibitors only, beverages and light appetizers provided, thank you from the President of AAAA, BG Stephen Mundt, Ret.
What are the Exhibit Hall (Networking Exhibit Center) hours?
- Wednesday, April 25th, 1600-1900 Early Bird Opening Reception sponsored by Team Apache
- Thursday, April 26th, 1100-1700
- Friday, April 27th, 1130-1530
How do I get my company on the mobile app (18SUMMIT) for the Summit?
- Update your print and online company profile in your eBooth by 3/15! Forgot password? Contact Jenn@quad-a.org. To download the app to see if your profile is visible to the attendees, 18SUMMIT Mobile App.
Are there lead retrieval services at the Summit?
How do I register for my badges at the Summit?
Do all exhibitors have to register?
- YES! You will not be allowed onto the show floor without a badge.
- Pre-Register before 3/31 and skip the lines!
Where do exhibitors park that aren’t staying at the Gaylord Opryland?
We loved the event, how do we sign up to exhibit in 2019?
- The primary company contact will be sent an email with the Early Bird 2019 Kit. There will also be copies of the Early Bird Kit available on-site where the security desk is with Bob Lachowski or Erika Burgess. Set times when they will be available will be determined at a later date. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org . Contract and payment are due in full by June 1 to receive the $44 Early Bird rate. Price then increases to $46 a square foot.
How many years out is the AAAA Mission Solutions Summit scheduled?
- 3 years!
- 2019 Nashville: April 14-16
- 2020 Nashville: April 22-25
- 2021 Nashville: April 21-23
2019 Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit will be in Nashville, TN, April 14-16, 2019
Download The Official 18SUMMIT Mobile App for an Enhanced Show Experience!
Tap on the Schedule app icon in the app menu dashboard to view the complete list of sessions.
You can view the schedule by swiping left and right and scrolling up and down for sessions sorted by day and time.
Search for sessions by keyword using the search bar at the top of screen.
Save a Session
There are two ways you can save a session:
- When you see a session title that interests you, tap on the star next to that listing.
- From the session page, select "Add Session" to save it to your planner.
Search for Exhibitors by Company Name
Exhibitors are shown in two lists: “All Exhibitors” and “By Product Category”. Click on a product category to view a list of the exhibitors in that group.
The “All Exhibitors” tab lists all the current exhibitors in alphabetical order. The “By Product Category” tab lists the product categories and the number of exhibitors who have selected each of these.
Search Exhibitors by Keyword
You can search for exhibitors by typing a keyword in the search box at the top of the Exhibitor list screen. The results will include all exhibitors that have this keyword in their company name, profile, brands or product categories.
Each exhibitor listing has their booth number(s) displayed below their name. An exhibitor listing may have a video icon which indicates that they have uploaded multimedia content.
Save an Exhibitor to Favorites
From the Exhibitor list or any exhibitor's eBooth profile, you can add the exhibitor as a favorite to your personalized planner by clicking on the star icon.
Exhibitor eBooth Profile
You can visit the eBooth for any company by clicking on their name in the Exhibitor list. You will see the company’s contact information, description, product categories and videos they have uploaded. To play the video on your device, just click on the video. From this screen you can add the exhibitor as a favorite to your Personalized Planner by clicking on the star icon. You can also view the location of their booth on the floor plan by clicking on the “Map it” button. The exhibitor’s booth will be highlighted on the floor plan.
You can view the Interactive Floor Plan by clicking on the Floor Plan icon in the app dashboard.
Each map will highlight booths belonging to the exhibitors that you have added to your Personalized Planner. You can also view an exhibitor’s profile from the map view by clicking on their booth.
From the app menu dashboard, select Planner app icon. From here you can manage the lists of sessions
and meetings that you have added to your Personalized Planner.
Click on "My Exhibitors" to see all your saved exhibitors listed in order by their booth number.
Saved Sessions & Meetings
Click on "My Itinerary" to see your schedule by day. This section will include all your saved sessions and the personal meetings you created in the mobile app.
Add Session to Mobile Device's Calendar
From the session screen, select "Add to Device Calendar" to save the session in your device's calendar.
Add a Personal Meeting
From the Planner section, tap on the calendar icon at the bottom of the screen. Select your desired day and time and add any notes.
Remove a Saved Exhibitor or Saved Session
Tap on the star next to the Company name or Session title to remove the listing from your planner.
From the app menu dashboard, select the My Notes app icon. You will see a list of of your session and meeting notes.
To add a note, tap on the "pencil" icon on the bottom of the screen.
To edit one of your notes, tap on the "folder" icon on the bottom of the screen to see more details.
To email the notes to yourself or a contact, tap on the arrow in the bottom left corner.
If you have any other questions about this event's mobile app, click here to contact a2z support.
A member of the a2z support team will respond to your email within one business day.