New Education Format for PRSM2012
Best Practices Fast Track Application
Deadline: January 27, 2012
Download Applicaion Here: 2012 Fast Track Application Form.pdf
Each year the most innovative suppliers to the facilities maintenance industry participate at the PRSM National Conference. This year, PRSM invites our vendor members to participate in the Best Practices Fast Track sessions scheduled Friday, April 20.
PRESENTATION FORMAT REQUIRMENTS: This is not a typical presentation format! It’s titled fast track for a reason. Each topic is presented as follows: 1 topic, 1 presenter, up to 20 images, in 20 minutes. Period. Fast and to the point!
Presentations are evaluated by members of the PRSM Education Committee. Consideration factors in application approval:
• Degree to which proposal provides educational content
• Well-defined trade focus
Each application will be thoroughly reviewed by the PRSM Education Committee and the decision of the committee is final.
- Select one topic from the list of products/services listed on the Application.
- Follow a basic format in presenting: a) Challenge b) Best Practice c) Result d) Verification of efficiently and savings captured.
- One presenter presents up to 20 slides in 20 minutes. No Q&A during presentation.
- At the conclusion of the 20 minutes, a new presenter will begin a new presentation.
- Up to 4 presentations are scheduled per session room. The number of applications received and accepted will determine the number of concurrent rooms and topics presented.
- Presenters are invited to stay at the conclusion of the program to answer audience questions.
- To maintain the educational integrity of the program, presenters may not use the session as a platform for promotion of their products and services, or for monetary gain.
- Presenters must be exhibiting and registered as a conference attendee to present.
- Organizations are encouraged to submit more than one Application.
Ready to try something new and have a little fun in the process?
Submit your application today for this new innovative format to
“Share the Knowledge!”
January 27, 2012 - DEADLINE FOR PRSM TO RECEIVE APPLICATION
Please return form and supporting information to PRSM: Attention Kip Eads, CAE, Director, Learning Experiences & Certification
14850 Quorum Drive/Suite 120/Dallas, TX 75254 ¨ Phone: 972-231-9810 x104 ¨ email@example.com