With exhibit space a near sell out, how are you going to stand out, get the conversation started and begin building those relationships? Sponsorships of course!
“Hello Bob from Walmart. I’m Jeff with PRSM and our company sponsored the Keynote this morning. I’d love to know what you thought about the program.”
Sponsorships at PRSM2012 National Conference will be instrumental to your success if you know how to activate your brand around them and through them.
Example: If you have a bar sponsorship, consider offering a unique mixed drink named for your company or product offering to get people talking. Don’t just sponsor the 10th hole in the Golf Challenge, offer a hole in one or longest drive prize to get people talking. Imagine the difference a sponsorship makes when you activate a promotion through the sponsorship vehicle.
When you want to set your company apart from the competition, open doors to new conversations and relationships and simply be recognized as a leader, then PRSM sponsorships are the tools to help you gain market share.
Contact me and let’s work together to build package that will get you noticed and remembered.
• Recognition in all pre-conference promotion for PRSM2012!
• Recognition in the Professional Retail Store Maintenance Magazine
• Recognition on the PRSM website with company logo and link through 4/30/2012
• Admission to Sponsor Reception for up to two (2) people
• Conference Badges to display Sponsor Ribbon
• Recognition in conference program distributed onsite, as well as special sponsor recognition alongside the company description online
• Recognition on sponsorship signage
• Recognition at the opening session
• Right of first refusal for the same sponsorship the following year for a maximum of three total years
The sponsorship options here provide a quick snapshot of the many sponsorship opportunities available at the National Conference. If you’d prefer a tailor-made package, the PRSM team will work with you to create a custom sponsorship that reflects your company’s focus and core values, like charging stations for the tech-savvy vendor, oxygen lounges or massage chairs for the company motivated by mind-body wellness. Whatever you want, we’ll work with you to make it happen.