Professional Development Hours
If you hold a P.E. license in Florida then you can earn PDH's by attending SSPC 2012!
The Florida Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE) has approved SSPC’s entire Technical Program, as well as all pre- and post-show training courses, for professional development hours.
The Technical Program offers up to 16 hours of coatings-related content that can be used to maintain your P.E. in Florida.
Also, for an added fee, if you complete any of the training courses listed below while you are in Tampa for the show, you can gain PDH’s.
- Abrasive Blasting Program (C7) = 6 PDH’s ~ 0007088
- Airless Spray Basics (C12) = 6 PDH’s ~ 0007087
- Basics of Estimating Industrial Coatings Projects = 5 PDH’s ~ 0007085
- Bridge Coatings Inspector Program (BCI) = 45 PDH’s
- Concrete Coating Inspector Program (CCI) = 45 PDH’s ~ 0007082
- Evaluating Common Coating Contract Clauses = 8 PDH’s ~ 0007086
- Floor Coating Basics = 15 PDH’s
- Fundamentals of Protective Coatings (C1) = 38 PDH’s
- Lead Paint Removal (C3) = 30 PDH’s
- Lead Paint Removal Refresher (C5) =8 PDH’s
- Navigating Standard Item 009-32 = 7 PDH’s ~ 0007080
- NAVSEA Basic Paint Inspector (NBPI) = 38 PDH’s ~ 0007084
- Planning and Specifying Industrial Projects (C2) = 38 PDH’s
- Project Management for the Industrial Painting Contractor = 15 PDH’s ~ 0007090
- Protective Coatings Inspector Program (PCI) = 45 PDH’s ~ 0007081
- Protective Coatings Specialist (PCS) Program
- Quality Control Supervisor (QCS) = 15 PDH’s ~ 0007089
- Using SSPC PA 2 Effectively = 4 PDH’s ~ 0007083
If you have any further questions, please contact Jennifer Merck at email@example.com.