Ellis & Associates, Inc.
E&A: The world leader in aquatic safety since 1983
Founded in 1983, Ellis & Associates (E&A) is the world's leading international aquatic safety and risk management consulting firm dedicated to the prevention and elimination of drowning. E&A provides Lifeguard Training, Aquatic Risk Management Services, Operational Safety Audits, Aquatic Safety System Design & Consulting, Development & Expansion Consulting, Aquatic Safety/Facility Inspections, Accident Investigation, and Emergency Care training for all types of aquatic facilities around the world.
E&A has program offerings to suit facilities of every size:
- International Lifeguard Training Program (ILTP): Objective driven, comprehensive lifeguard training program
- ILTP-Training Center Program: Authorized Provider Service
- Customized Risk Prevention Program: Combining foundational accountability with performance-based Audits and baseline Risk Prevention services, yet allowing Clients to assess their individual operational risks choosing right-fit options from our highly effective best practices and program standards
- Compreensive Aquatic Risk Management Program (CARMP): Premiere full-service Aquatic Safety & Risk Management Consulting
- Safety & Health Programs: CPR, AED & FA courses