Who: Pear Bureau Northwest and USA Pears
Where: PMA Fresh Summit
Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
When: October 17-19, 2019
Don’t miss these special events taking place at Pear Bureau Northwest’s Booth #1733!
3:00pm, Friday, October 18: Presentation of 2019 Retailer of the Year Award
Join us as we celebrate our recipient for their pear category excellence.
3:00pm – 5:00pm, Friday, October 18: Happy Hour with USA Pears
Enjoy our wine PEAR-ings in the company of some of the world’s leading pear marketing experts!
Meet with pear industry experts at the Pear Bureau Northwest’s booth #2849 to get the latest updates on USA Pears… and sample ripe, sweet, and juicy pears while you’re there!
- The Big Picture – Speak with Kevin Moffitt, President and CEO, to gain insights into the current state of the Northwest fresh pear crop as well as the global pear picture.
- Pear Retailer of the Year – Join us in the celebration as we present the award for 2019 Pear Retailer of the Year at our booth on Friday at 3:00 pm!
- The Time is Ripe for Pears – Consumers desire flavorful, ready-to-eat fruit and Pear Bureau Northwest is focused on an aggressive reintroduction of the conditioned pear program in order to get consistent, riper fruit on the shelves of retailers. Speak with Kevin Moffitt to learn about how the organization is coordinating with the National Mango Board ripening program so that retailers receive a broader message of the importance of getting ripe fruit to consumers.
- The Pear Bureau Knows Pears – Based on research findings and retail data, Pear Bureau’s domestic marketing program offers custom-tailored strategies for pear category success. Speak with members of the Pear Bureau’s domestic marketing team, including Bob Koehler, Bob Catinella, Bryan Roberts, and Dave Howald to learn about planned promotional activities in the US and Canadian markets.
- Success in Exports – Speak with Jeff Correa, Director of International Marketing, and Lynsey Wallace, International Marketing Manager, to learn about the upcoming World Pear Day promotions, the Lucha Libre influenced promotion in Mexico, and all of the other innovative marketing activities for USA Pears around the globe. International market representatives from Mexico, Colombia, Central American region, the Andean Region, India, and Brazil will also be present to provide an in-country perspective on USA Pears.
- Consumer Awareness –Speak with Kathy Stephenson, Director of Marketing Communications, to learn more about how USA Pears is generating consumer excitement through its three seasonal campaigns of Hand-Picked Harvest, Holiday Inspiration, and Pears for Healthy Eating..
Contact Kathy Stephenson on site to schedule a one-on-one meeting with any of our staff. Contact 503-807-6110