Welcome to the 2018 Army Aviation
Mission Solutions Summit!
"Army Aviation in Multi-Domain Battle"
“Supporting the U.S. Army Aviation Soldier and Family” since 1957
NETWORKING, RECOGNITION, VOICE and SUPPORT
The AAAA Annual Summit is the ONLY opportunity for the ENTIRE Army Aviation Community to gather in one place at one time to focus solely on Army Aviation.
Active Duty and Retired Soldiers, Industry, Acquisition, R&D, Veterans, Maintenance, Logistics, Simulation, Special Operations, Electronic Warfare, Training and Doctrine, MEDEVAC, Army National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and Army Aviation Leadership all take part! Even NATO holds their Helicopter Inter-Service Working Group (HISWG) meeting at this event.
- Please make sure your booth is set up by 3PM, Wednesday, April 25
- New Discounted PARKING process this year. If you are staying at the Gaylord, you will automatically receive the $8 daily parking rate. If you are not staying at the hotel, we encourage you to reserve your parking ahead of time. We anticipate a larger turnout than 2017!
ATTN Exhibitors - Notes
- March 15 was the deadline for the eBooth company profile to be included in the Exhibit Show Guide. March 31 was the Event Ticket Deadline - no tickets will be sold onsite.
- AAAA has never and will never release/sell the names of any attendees. Any emails you receive attempting to distribute this information is a scam.
- All attendees and exhibitors who attend AAAA events grants permission to AAAA, its employees and agents (collectively "AAAA") to use their name and images, without notification, for any AAAA purpose such as marketing and publicity. This includes but is not limited to visual/audio images, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions.