Welcome to the 2019 Army Aviation
Mission Solutions Summit!
April 14-16, 2019
"Supporting the U.S. Army Aviation Soldier and Family Since 1957"
NETWORKING, RECOGNITION, VOICE and SUPPORT
The AAAA Annual Summit is the ONLY opportunity for the ENTIRE Army Aviation Community to gather in one place at one time to focus solely on Army Aviation.
Active Duty and Retired Soldiers, Industry, Acquisition, R&D, Veterans, Maintenance, Logistics, Simulation, Special Operations, Electronic Warfare, Training and Doctrine, MEDEVAC, Army National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and Army Aviation Leadership all take part! Even NATO holds their Helicopter Inter-Service Working Group (HISWG) meeting at this event.
- Stay in front of your competition! Provides access to key decision makers & your target audience!
- Launch new products & services and showcase your brand to over 8,000 attendees within a 150,000 sq. ft. occupancy!
- Aviation Project and Product Managers (PMs/PdMs).
- Foreign Representatives - attract the attention of NEW buyers from an international audience. Nearly 20 countries represented in 2018!
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships and reach NEW customers with face-to-face meetings.
- Over 330 exhibiting companies.
- Army National Guard State Army Aviation Officers (SAAO's)
- Army leadership to include Chief of Staff of the Army and Acquisition Executive
- Army Aviation Senior Leaders (Six Pack)
- NATO Helicopter Inter-Service Working Group (HISWG) Meetings
- NETWORK and make connections with colleagues and senior leaders throughout the defense industry.
- Warriors To The Workforce Hiring Event - Is hiring Veterans part of your recruiting plan for 2019? Participate in the event for transitioning Soldiers.
- 96% of Exhibitors who responded to the 2018 survey reported a "Great or Good" Overall Experience and 91% reported that the Summit provided them access to key decision makers and their target audience.
"Best in last 25 Years!"
"Love this event and wouldn't miss it for the world. Great for the Soldier, families, leaders and industry!"
"Great event, so much information, great exhibitor booths and the ability to network, and every day and evening provided great opportunities for learning and networking."
“Quad-A is a great tradeshow that allows for very accessible networking opportunities.”
(2018 Survey Responses)
- February 28 is the deadline for the eBooth company profile and any advertising to be included in the Exhibit Show Guide.
- AAAA has never and will never release/sell the names of any attendees. Any emails you receive attempting to distribute this information is a scam.
- All attendees and exhibitors who attend AAAA events grants permission to AAAA, its employees and agents (collectively "AAAA") to use their name and images, without notification, for any AAAA purpose such as marketing and publicity. This includes but is not limited to visual/audio images, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions.