Superior EMI/RFI Shielding Performance
Isodyne’s Tool-less Braid Termination System was specifically designed to provide better mechanical and electrical performance for wire harnesses requiring shielding protection for EMI/RFI, HIRF and lightning. Both the individual shields and the overbraid are terminated at the backshell with one band. The Constant Force Spring Band can be installed and removed thousands of times with no tools allowing for easy re-entry into the cable assembly for repair or re-pinning with no degradation of spring force. The Isodyne System has been in use since 1990 on land, sea, air and space platforms requiring a higher performance backshell.
- No tools required for assembly or removal of spring band.
- Our slots eliminate the need for solder sleeves.
- No more calibration of crimp banding tools.
- Constant force spring band can increase holding force and lowers resistance under vibration, improving EMI performance.
- Reduced component count helps control FOD, lighter weight and faster assembly time.
Join us in Booth # 1400 for a demonstration.