LSI is a leader in Military training technology.
LSI will be featuring our AH-64D/E Hybrid Maintenance Trainer, designed and manufactured by LSI, featuring 172 Maintenance Operational Checks (MOCs), 575 Fault Isolation Procedures (FIPs), 242 Removal and installation tasks (R&I), and Switchology and Systems Knowledge. This is a unique capability for LSI incorporating a hardware training device with a virtual environment for maintenance training.
LSI is a leader in Military training technology and provides a full range of training products and services for the U.S. Department of Defense, the Defense Industry, and foreign militaries.
Core competencies are:
- Instructional Systems Design
- Curriculum Development Services
- Worldwide Instructor & Training Support Services
- Virtual Interactive & Augmented Reality Training
- Virtual Maintenance Training & Devices
- Training Devices & Simulations
- Mobile Applications & Technology
- Manufacturing & Fabrication
- Technical Data Support
- Electronic Classroom Design & Installation