Welcome to the 2020 Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit!
April 22-24, 2020
"Supporting the U.S. Army Aviation Soldier and Family Since 1957"
NETWORKING, RECOGNITION, VOICE and SUPPORT
The AAAA Annual Summit is the ONLY opportunity for the ENTIRE Army Aviation Community to gather in one place at one time to focus solely on Army Aviation.
- Stay in front of your competition! Provides access to key decision makers & your target audience!
- Launch new products & services and showcase your brand to over 9,000 attendees within a 250,000 sq. ft. occupancy!
- Aviation Project and Product Managers (PMs/PdMs).
- Foreign Representatives - attract the attention of NEW buyers from an international audience. Over 30 countries represented in 2019.
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships and reach NEW customers with face-to-face meetings.
- Over 350 exhibiting companies.
- Army National Guard State Army Aviation Officers (SAAO's)
- Army leadership to include Chief of Staff of the Army and Acquisition Executive
- Army Aviation Senior Leaders (Six Pack)
- NETWORK and make connections with colleagues and senior leaders throughout the defense industry.
- Warriors To The Workforce Hiring Event - Is hiring Veterans part of your recruiting plan for 2020? Participate in the event for transitioning Soldiers.
- Who to Expect in Attendance: Active Duty and Retired Soldiers, Industry, Acquisition, R&D, Veterans, Maintenance, Logistics, Simulation, Special Operations, Electronic Warfare, Training and Doctrine, MEDEVAC, Army National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and Army Aviation Leadership. NATO holds their Helicopter Inter-Service Working Group (HISWG) meeting at this event. YOUR COMPANY!
- 96% of Exhibitors who responded to the 2019 survey reported a "Great or Good" Overall Experience and 92% reported that the Summit provided them access to key decision makers and their target audience.