2020 Joseph P. Cribbins Training, Equipping and Sustainment Symposium
"Synchronizing Across the Army Aviation Enterprise"
November 16-18, 2020 - #20CRIBBINS
The 2020 Joseph P. Cribbins Training, Equipping and Sustainment Symposium is a two and a half day event that supports the entire Army Aviation Enterprise. The Symposium attracts aviation trainers, operators, logisticians, project managers, capability managers, research & development and key decision makers.
U.S. Army Chief of Staff, GEN James McConville has been invited to provide the keynote address followed by briefings from the Army Aviation Branch Chief and other Army Aviation “6-Pack Plus” key leaders. There will be many opportunities for one-on-one briefings with PEO Aviation project managers, Army Futures Command Capability Managers (ACMs), OEMs and other industry leaders in separate, individual meeting rooms on site.
- Cribbins provides exhibitor access to key decision makers & your target audience! Exhibitors may request one-on-one briefings with key leaders by contacting Connie Golden at Connie@quad-a.org
- Stay in front of your competition!
- Showcase your brand, launch new products & services ! NOW is the time!
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships and reach NEW customers with face-to-face meetings.
- NETWORK and make connections with colleagues and senior leaders throughout the defense industry.
- Special "2 for 1" Advertising Opportunity for Exhibitors in the October Issue of ARMY AVIATION Magazine. Bonus Distribution and reprint of ad in the Exhibit Show Guide. Premium ad positions also available in the Exhibit Show Guide!
ATTN EXHIBITORS - Scam Alert: AAAA will not contact you via phone or email to book your hotel room(s) or offer you a “special discounted conference rate.” Please disregard any calls or emails you may receive as they are fraudulent.
"Supporting the U.S. Army Aviation Soldier and Family Since 1957"