Dickinson County Healthcare System
Stop in to booth 1066 and enjoy a Yooper Bar!
Dickinson County Healthcare System has an opportunity for a BE/BC Pediatrician to join a dynamic practice in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
The Dickinson Pediatric Clinic provides care to patients in both the inpatient and outpatient settings. This position is:
- Hospital employed with a 4 day clinic work week and an admin day
- Competitive salary with RVU bonus potential and benefit package
- Qualifies for Student Loan Repayment
Clinic services include:
- General Pediatric Care
- Childhood obesity management
- Childhood diabetes management
- Sports injury evaluation/Impact testing
- Visiting clinics - Neurology clinics via telemedicine, Nephrology clinics, Cardiology clinics, Sleep Medicine
- Designated Rural Health Clinic
Inpatient Services include:
- Average less than 1 inpatient a day
- Level I nursery with 500 deliveries annually
- NICU's 90 miles North and 100 miles South
- Level 4 designation in ED
Feel free to check us out at http://youtu.be/1K91hzz_kZk; http://www.dickinsonchamber.com or http://www.exploringthenorth.com.