iCAN: International Children's Advisory Network
Welcome to International Children's Advisory Network (iCAN)
Welcome to iCAN Research, the International Children’s Advisory Network.
iCAN Research is a worldwide consortium of Children’s Advisory Groups working together to provide a voice for children and families in health, medicine, research, and innovation, through synergy, communication and collaboration.
To foster greater global understanding about the importance of the pediatric patient and caregiver voice in healthcare, clinical trials, and research.
To be a global consortium of Youth Advisory Groups working together to provide a voice for children and families in health and research.
- Connect with similar youth advisory groups around the world
- Share ideas, best practices, challenges and cultures
- Learn from one another and capitalise on expertise
- Collaborate among stakeholders in research, innovation, advocacy, children and families
- Advocate for the health and well-being of children around the world
Brands: pediatric, research, advising, advocacy, networking, patient, parent, innovation