Outpatient Pediatrician Opportunities Anchorage, Alaska!!
Pediatrics Out patient Clinical setting:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday with one evening per week and an occasional Saturday clinic
- No call
- No newborn nursery rounds
- Average number of patients seen per day 10-16
- No insurance constraints on patients
- No RVU’s practice
- Patient panels of approximately 1200, outpatient only
- On-site pharmacy
- NUKA Model of Care – work as prat of an integrated care team consisting of an RN Case Manager and Certified Medical Assistant & Case Manager Support (who does your scheduling).
- PA’s, NP’s and nurses, cover for you when you are out of the office, and partner with you to coordinate patient care.
- Access to on-campus specialists
Inpatient Pediatric Hospitalist job opportunities available as well.
Visit our website https://www.southcentralfoundation.com/employment/physician-opportunities/. for more details about our providers
Brands: Outpatient Pediatricians care for both healthy and medically complex children from Anchorage area in a supportive pediatric community that offers opportunities for learning and networking.