Exhibit Rules and Regulations
These policies, terms, rules, and regulations governing the exhibit are part of the application for space and consequently, constitute a part of the contract between the exhibitor and EMRA. Exhibitors agree to abide by any policies, terms, rules, or regulations that may hereafter be adopted, which shall be as much a part of the contract as though originally incorporated. All matters not specified in the prospectus shall be resolved in the sole direction of EMRA Exhibit Management.
Violation of any policies, terms, rules, and regulations by the exhibitor, employees, or agents shall annul the right to occupy space, and such exhibitor will forfeit to EMRA all money that may have been paid.
EMRA Exhibit Management reserves the right to terminate the exhibit onsite and remove all persons and goods at the exhibitor’s expense. Any damages incurred by EMRA Exhibit Management to the exhibit will be the responsibility of the exhibitor. The exhibitor expressly waives the service of written notice to re-enter and terminate. EMRA Exhibit Management reserves the right to refuse the assignment of exhibit space at future EMRA meetings.
- Eligibility of Exhibitors. In keeping with the educational and recruiting purposes of ACEP22 Conference, the exhibits are considered an extension and an integral part of the program. Only companies directly related to emergency medicine will be accepted.
- Space Assignments. Space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Please Note: Table numbers and floor plans are subject to change.
- Display Specifications. Each table is 48in L x 30in W x 42in H.
DO’S AND DON’TS: Exhibitors may bring brochures, business cards, and any other materials to be used as handouts. Table-top signs should not exceed 24in tall. Exhibitors can bring standing floor signs that do not exceed 3ft wide x 6ft tall and can only be placed behind the exhibitor table. Exhibitors cannot block access to other exhibitor tables. Nothing may be posted to the wall or require electricity.
- Payment. Applications must be accompanied by payment in full via check or credit card. If paying by check, payment must be received before September 1, 2022. Any Exhibitor not paid in full upon arriving on site will not be permitted to exhibit until the full payment is remitted to EMRA.
- Cancellation. Notification of an exhibitor’s decision to cancel or reduce number of tables must be submitted in writing. The effective date of a table cancellation or reduction will be the date when written notice is received and date stamped by EMRA. Written notification of a table reduction or cancellation must be received on or before August 1, 2022. A 50% service charge will be assessed for the total amount of the reduced or canceled table. After August 1, the exhibiting company will remain liable for the full cost of the original exhibit space.
- Promotional Activities and Giveaways. Exhibiting companies are permitted to distribute giveaways and conduct prize drawings. All giveaways and prizes must be approved by EMRA Show Management in writing by September 1, 2022. This includes all items that are clearly acceptable (with the exception of descriptive product literature). Please email email@example.com for approval. Removal of items not pre-approved will be strictly enforced. Curtailment of contests will be enforced if the activity is not pre-approved by EMRA. “Actual” drawings are not allowed in the booth during exhibit hours; however, attendees may register for a drawing to be held outside exhibit hours. All chance drawings must comply with state regulations.
- Liability. Each party involved in the Job & Fellowship Fair agrees to be responsible for any claims arising out of its own negligence or that of its employee or agents. All parties have a responsibility and are required to maintain adequate insurance coverage against injuries to persons, damage to or loss of property, and any inability to meet their obligations as set forth in this prospectus.
- Show Cancellation Policy. Neither party shall be deemed to be in default of any provision of this Agreement, or for failures in performance, resulting from acts or events beyond its reasonable control resulting in cancellation of the Event. Such acts shall include, but not be limited to, fire, explosion, strike, freight embargo, act of God, or of public enemy, war, civil disturbance, act of any government, labor disputes, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, government regulation or advisory (including governmental advisories, quarantines, curfews, epidemics or pandemics) or any other catastrophe which would prevent the Event’s scheduled opening or continuance. In such a Force Majeure event, the parties’ performance under this Agreement shall be excused. The Exhibitor hereby waives any claim against EMRA and Show Management for damages or compensation.
Refund of the amount paid by the Exhibitor will be determined after deduction of any amounts necessary to cover expenses incurred by EMRA in connection with the Event. EMRA and Show Management shall not be financially liable in the event the Event is interrupted, cancelled, moved or dates changed except as provided herein.
EMRA, Freeman Decorating, or the Moscone Center will bear no liability for personal injuries, whether suffered by an exhibitor, its employees, its contractors, agents, or business invitees. EMRA, Freeman Decorating, or the Moscone Center will also assume no liability for loss or damage to the property of an exhibitor, its employees, its contractors, agents, or business invitees, regardless of the cause, unless such injury or damage results from, or is caused by, the negligence or wrongful acts of EMRA, Freeman Decorating, or the Moscone Center.
Each exhibitor, in making an application for tables, agrees to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless EMRA, Freeman Decorating, and the Moscone Center from any and all claims, liability, damages, or expenses (including attorney’s fees) asserted against them or incurred by them as a result of, or in connection with, any loss of or damage to property, or injury to persons resulting from, arising out of, or in any way connected with the negligence or wrongful acts of the exhibitor or its agents, servants, or employees.
EMRA, Freeman Decorating, or the Moscone Center shall in no event be liable to an exhibitor for any lost business opportunities or for any other type of direct or consequential damages alleged to be due from a breach of contract. It is understood and agreed that the sole liability of EMRA to the exhibitor for any breach of this contract shall be for the refund of all amounts paid by the exhibitor pursuant to this contract, as an exclusive remedy.
Each exhibitor, in making an application for tables, understands and agrees that EMRA may photograph the event for future marketing purposes.