Nationwide Instruction for Cardiovascular Education, Inc.

Huntington Statoin,  NY 
United States
  • Booth: 2159

NICE: An Emergency First Response Corp: Certs/ AEDs/1st Aid

Nationwide Instruction for Cardiovascular Education, Inc, dba NICE, Inc has been servicing your community since 1999. NICE, Inc provides Emergency First Response Equipment : AEDs, Medical Direction and Certified Training in CPR/First Aid/AED/Anaphyaxis/Opiate Overdose/Bloodborne Pathogen Transmission, OSHA, etc.

NICE, Inc can provide all of the equipment, training, medical direction, State requirements and forms for your Emergency First Response programs including your PAD programs

Please visit our Booth 2159: In the Main Hall or call us at 631-643-9896 / C: 516-369-4958


 Press Releases

  • As per the latest edition of "Tourist Attractions and Parks": AEDs have become an essential part of your Safety Toolbox.

    Approximately 380,000 people will die of Sudden Cardiac Arrest this year in the USA alone. If an AED/CPR is administrated within the first few minutes the chances of saving their lives can increase to above 90%. Every minute thereafter, the chances are reduced by 10%/minute.

    Please visit our Booth 2159 to Demo an AED and learn how you can implement a Public Access Defibrillation Program (PAD) at your facility.

    Please call us with any questions,

    Chris and Marilyn Byron

For Technical Support with this webpage, please contact support.