Lara Plathe, Strategic America
Goodway Delivers On-The-Go Cleaning and Sanitation With New
Dry Steam/Vacuum Combo
Stamford, Conn. – March 13, 2018 – Sure to be a new favorite among facility managers, Goodway Technologies is excited to announce its newest maintenance solution—the ETL Certified, GVC-18VAC. This innovative product combines the effectiveness of dry steam cleaning and an award-winning vacuum system. The versatile system can clean and sanitize almost any surface, making it a resourceful tool to add to your equipment roster.
Made for flexibility and ease, the two-in-one steam and vacuum system allows the user to find the ideal setting for any job while also regulating the flow of hot water, maintaining the perfect moisture control level to effectively clean and sanitize work tables, upholstery, carpets, carts, door handles and more.
The environmentally-friendly GVC-18VAC provides quick and effective cleaning by utilizing steam pressure, minimizing water consumption at a high temperature and avoiding harsh chemicals. The built-in vacuum is equipped with an innovative UV-C germicidal light technology that kills collected bacteria before exhausting purified clean air.
“Merging dry vapor steam and vacuum capabilities into one convenient tool for facility managers makes maintenance in a variety of situations much easier,” says Tim Kane, president of Goodway Technologies. “The GVC-18VAC offers the best of both worlds and is a simple, yet effective solution for our maintenance professionals.”
The GVC-18VAC is versatile throughout several different industries, including:
- Commercial Cleaning/Janitorial – Equipped with a 10’ hose and floor tools with removable brushes, including small, large and a brush made specifically for corners, the GVC-18VAC can take on any job, large or small.
- Retail – Carts, workspaces and high-traffic areas are now easier to tackle and maintain.
- Food/Beverage – Dry steam products are ideal for the food and beverage industry where moisture control is crucial while being mindful of safety and food regulations.
- Hospitality/Property Management – The moisture control capabilities allow targeted cleaning on upholstery and other furniture, as well as carpets. The GVC-18VAC hose attachment also allows easy access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Healthcare – In areas with equipment sensitive to water or other chemicals, the GVC-18VAC effectively cleans and sanitizes without harming electronics or machinery using the dry steam.
GVC-18VAC features include:
- 3 adjustable settings each for steam and suction power
- Control valve for hot water moisture level
- Stainless steel construction
- Ability to clean multiple surface types
- Philips brand UV-C germicidal filtration system
For more information on the GVC-18VAC or Goodway’s complete line of facility maintenance equipment, visit www.goodway.com or call 1-800-333-7467.
About Goodway Technologies
Founded in 1966, Goodway Technologies has been delivering better maintenance solutions for more than 50 years. Goodway Technologies provides innovative maintenance solutions for a wide variety of industries including commercial HVAC, food and beverage processing, power generation and manufacturing. Over the decades, Goodway has worked with our customers to create better solutions for tube cleaning systems, industrial vacuums, cooling tower maintenance systems, dry steam solutions, descaling systems, coil cleaning products and practically everything else for the care and maintenance of HVAC systems. Further information is available at www.goodway.com.