Western Canada’s biggest trade show for plumbing, hydronics and HVACR returns to Alberta
Seminar lineup announced
April 25, 2018, Calgary - Western Canada’s biggest trade show for plumbing, hydronics, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and water treatment returns to Alberta this fall.
CIPHEX West 2018
November 7 & 8
BMO Centre, Stampede Park, Calgary
CIPHEX West = Solutions
With more than 250 exhibitors, CIPHEX West gives industry members a unique opportunity to discover new products and technologies and speak in person to the experts who can answer their design, installation, sales and technical questions.
CIPHEX West Seminars
In addition to the 30,000 sq. ft. “showroom” of products, the 2018 edition of CIPHEX West includes an outstanding program of seminars led by experts from across North America.
- History and Benefits of the Thermostatic Mixing Valve: Rick Proulx, Business Development Director, Reliance Worldwide Corporation (Canada) Inc.
- Planning and Executing Commercial Rainwater Harvesting Systems in Commercial Buildings Based on Scale Driven Designs: G. Edward Van Giesen, National Sales Manager, RainCycle (A Watts Company)
- New Technology Methods for Protecting Homes & Buildings from Toxic Radon Gas: David Innes, Director of Sales, Radon Environmental Management Corp.
- How to Design and Install a Hydronic Snow Melting System: Erwin Quejano, Design Department Supervisor and Rudy Feddema, Senior Design & Technical Support, HeatLink Group Inc.
- Challenging Conventional Softener Design to Save Water, Save Salt & Save Money: Tyler Gamble, M.Eng., Commercial Product Applications Manager, Canature WaterGroup
- Basic Electrical Theory and Control Panel Troubleshooting: Tim Callander, Regional Sales Manager, SJE Rhombus
- Efficient & Effective DHWR (Domestic Hot Water Recirculation): Rick Mayo, Residential Trainer – Western Region, Taco Comfort Solutions
- 2020 National Plumbing Code of Canada – Update: Sidney Manning, Chief Plumbing & Gas Administrator/Inspector, Government of Alberta
- Wall and Ceiling Radiant – The Overlooked Solution: Steve Gibbs, Product Manager, Trainer, Radiant Designer, Roth Industries
- Retrofitting Air Handling Systems Using ECM Fans: Luis F. Orellana, Bid & Spec Business Development Manager, Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd.
Canadian Hydronics Conference
Taking place at CIPHEX West, the Canadian Hydronics Conference is ideal opportunity for all hydronics industry participants - contractors, wholesalers, engineers, builders and renovators - to learn from North America’s leading hydronics educators. The conference is presented by the Canadian Hydronics Council.
- Modifying Existing Hydronic System for Lower Water Temperatures: John Siegenthaler, P.E., Appropriate Designs
- Radiant Cooling with Dry Panel Systems: William Werthman, Senior Technical Advisor, Legend Valve & Fitting, Inc.
- Heat Up Your Hydronic Sales - Tips to Grow Your Business: Dave Hughes, Associate Chair (Special Projects) Pipe Trades, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology and Chairman of the Canadian Hydronics Council
- Documenting Hydronic Systems: John Siegenthaler, P.E., Appropriate Designs
CIPHEX West is perfectly timed for industry members to see new products, meet new suppliers and make new contacts.
Visitor Registration opens May 15
Early Bird Rates will be in effect.
As a big bonus, your CIPHEX West badge will give you free admission to the BUILDEX Calgary exhibits.
For more information, contact Elizabeth McCullough at email@example.com