With a profile of only 8.75" high, the PHRVTE-120 is ideally suited for condos and apartments that have no mechanical room and where it must be located over a false ceiling.
The PHRVTE-120 brings a continuous supply of fresh air into a home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air.
During the winter season, the energy recovery core at the center of the unit transfers heat and moisture from outgoing air from inside to the cold an dry incoming air from outside.
During the summer season the energy recovery core transfers heat and moisture from the incoming air to the outgoing air that was cooled and dried by the building's air conditioner.
- Slim design, only 8.75" (222 mm) high
- Supply and exhaust ducts connection 5 inches oval.
- No drain required
- Easy to install ceiling bracket included
- Weight: only 36 lbs (16 kg) including core
- Fans with backward curved RadiCAL blade
- Electrostatic filters (washable)
- Easy Core Guide Channels For Removing Core
- Multiple speed operation
ENERGY RECOVERY CORE
AHRI certified core made from water vapor transport durable polymer membrane that is highly permeable to humidity.
The ERV core is freeze tolerant and water washable.
5 years on energy recovery core
7 year on motors
5 year on parts.
OPTIONAL CONTROLLER AVAILABLE
- DIR-TS – Programmable Touch Screen Wall Control
- DIR-DG – Electronic multi-function dehumidistat
- EDF1 – Multi-function control
- RTS5 – 20/40/60 minute Timer
- RTS20 – 20 minute over-ride
- MDEH1 – Dehumidistat
Unit is typically hung by using ceiling bracket supplied with unit. Optional chain kit available