Belimo damper actuators are designed for use in a wide variety of HVAC applications for ensuring performance, reliability, and lower power consumption. A comprehensive torque range (18 to 1,400 in-lb) suited for damper sizes as small as 4-inch round allowing the ability to mount on standard damper shafts or directory on jackshafts. Actuators are applicable for control dampers, air handlers, economizer units, VAV terminal units, fan coil units, fan shutters, and unit
Belimo actuators utilize rugged components for added strength and reliability, offering various torque outputs and NEMA housing options to meet harsh environmental conditions. The actuator series consists of fail-safe, non-fail safe, airflow measurement and control, and fire and smoke safety. Select models are available with NEMA 4, and 4X housing design combined with extensive independent testing provides complete, unmatched protection in extreme environments. Weathertight and corrosion-resistant housing for the harshest indoor and outdoor conditions with U.V. For high humidity or low temperature (-40°F) applications, a heater option is available.
The damper actuator series consists of:
Belimo non fail-safe damper actuators are designed for use in a wide variety of HVAC damper applications. With our comprehensive torque range from 18 in-lb to 1400 in-lb and the ability to direct mount onbstandard damper shafts or jackshafts, these solutions are ideal for controlling dampers found in built-up or packaged air handlers, VAV terminal units, fan coil units, and unit ventilators used in hospitals, schools/universities and data centers.
– Patented brushless D.C. motor technology ensuring long reliability operation beyond our 5-year warranty.
– Various control types or Belimo‘s Multi-Function Technology provide a ﬂexible signal solution ranging from individual parameter settings to cost-saving, complete system integration.
– Controlled by an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), guaranteeing minimum torque over the entire operating range with no loss in performance due to temperature, supply voltage or speed.
– Mechanical end stops to adjust the angle of rotation for added installation flexibility
Standalone airflow measurement and control actuators with digital communications are used for rotary, linear, and in-duct applications. The actuator communicates directly with the Building Automation System (BAS) using BACnet, Modbus, or MP-Bus. Select models offer Near Field Communication (NFC) for quick programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting for optimal system performance. Select actuators have pressure independent control characteristics
combined with an integrated airflow sensor to calculate and deliver designed flow regardless of pressure fluctuations in the system. Actuators with industry-standard digital communications are the perfect solution for integration in constant or variable air volume systems.
– Integrated pressure sensor for standalone airflow control for rotary, linear, and induct applications.
– Linear models with integrated airflow sensor D3 flow sensors for challenging push-pull applications.
– Fast commissioning and adjustment on select devices via NFC.
– Maintains pressure independent operation, eliminating the need for manual balancing, reducing installation and commissioning
– Available control types are compatible with industry standards such as analog, BACnet MS/TP, and Modbus RTU.
Belimo fail-safe damper actuators provide a comprehensive torque offering from 22 to 1400 in-lb torque with direct-coupled, rotary or linear travel that can handle many HVAC applications. Fail-safe actuators use brushless D.C. motor technology controlled by an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) to provide stall protection, lower power consumption, higher efficiency, and smaller transformer sizing. A variety of accessories are available to increase application flexibility with more options in mounting and commissioning.
– Rotary, linear, and quick running product offerings are available for challenging applications.
– Patented motor technology with Application Specific Integrated Circuit reduces energy consumption and ensure longevity.
– Multi-Function Technology models offer many proportional control functions and D.C. voltage feedback signals that come programmed from the factory or adjusted in the field.
– Electronic Fail-safe series offer fail position (0-100%) delays unnecessary actuator movements during short brownout conditions avoiding changes in the HVAC and BAS.
– Electronically protected against overload increases actuator longevity and reducers maintenance cost.
Belimo fire and smoke damper actuators are designed for operation in smoke and combination fire and smoke dampers in ventilation and air-conditioning systems with a torque range from 18 in-lb to 180 in-lb @ 350°F. For maximum safety in all situations, the fire and smoke actuators meet all codes for commercial buildings in the U.S., passes UL 555 & U.L. 555S at 350ºF and tested for 30,000 open-closed cycles with approved dampers. Belimo fire and smoke damper actuators exceed U.L.’s requirement of 20,000 cycles at damper static load.
– Belimo’s microcontrollers allow motors to deliver high torque at low current draw while running cooler for longer service life.
– ISO 9001 certified quality control and a 5-year warranty ensure reliable operation with exceptional customer support.
– Controlled from a central location and integrated into safety systems allowing for a relatively smoke-free environment for occupants to efficiently exit and firefighters to enter.
– Compliant with Life Safety Codes and Standards.
Learn more online at www.belimo.ca