Do you Dry Needle? The newest styles of APS are a must see!
Do you Dry Needle? Mojility is proud to introduce APS Dry Needles to NATA. An international team of experts in myofascial trigger points designed these needles specifically for the practice of dry needling. Why improvise with acupuncture needles? APS Dry Needles offer:
- better precision and ease in puncturing;
- more control from beginning to end of procedure;
- enhanced safety; and
- improved comfort.
APS Dry Needles are manufactured in Europe with German stainless steel, special conical sharpening, triple polishing and proprietary lubrication. The longer handle and perfectly designed grip ensure total control and precision during treatment. APS are safe and effective for use with e-stim.
Individually packaged in easy open blisters, APS Dry Needles come in 15 sizes including extra long needles. Sterile, single use needles are color coded for easy identification while working. Available in 4 styles:
- One-click needles in clear tubes without tabs;
- SafetyTube for ease in handling longer needles;
- Color-tabbed needles for quick identification; and
- Fascia needles designed for scar tissue.
Come to 3736 to see how APS can improve your practice.
Brands: APS Dry Needles
Torex Professional Cold Therapy
Torex Roll-On Hot/Cold Sleeves
Torex MC2 Pro Ankle Therapy
Easy Angle Digital Measuring Device
K-Tape My Skin