Introducing the Canberra Concealed Carry Capable Jacket
The Premium Quality Australian Oilskin Jacket
Featuring Owner--Customizable Concealed Carry Capability
For Immediate Release
Date: April 25, 2019 Contact: Tom Phillips
P: 540.338.8189 x21
· The Canberra is the first premium quality Australian oilskin jacket featuring owner-customizable concealed carry capability.
· The Canberra addresses the most commonly expressed complaints about concealed carry garments on the market today.
· The Canberra features classic styling, with the interior updated for the modern American lifestyle, plus fully owner-customizable concealed carry capability.
· Cape Woolamai Mercantile will be exhibiting the Canberra at the 2019 NRA Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, IN (4/26 – 4/28) and the USCCA Concealed Carry Expo in Pittsburgh, PA (5/17 – 5/19).
· Cape Woolamai Mercantile (it’s pronounced Wool-Am-I) is a mobile and online retailer specializing in bringing world-class products from family-owned businesses in Australia, through our family owned business in America, to families across America.
Round Hill, VA – Cape Woolamai Mercantile Co. is proud to introduce the Canberra, the first premium quality, go anywhere, Australian oilskin jacket, featuring owner-customizable conceal carry capability. The Canberra is specifically designed for the American market, in response to the requests from our American customers.
As an importer and retailer of premium quality Australian oilskin outerwear and accessories, the Cape Woolamai Mercantile team has repeatedly heard customers express the same frustrations with the conceal carry garments on the market today:
· So many concealed carry garments look like tactical gear, which limits who will wear them, and where people will wear them.
· So many of the concealed carry garments which are designed as “everyday wear” lack style or fit awkwardly. Customers complain they look like you are hiding something, can be uncomfortable to wear, and the quality of the fabrics and craftsmanship are suspect.
· You have a garment manufacturer trying to design a fixed, one-size-fits-all holster, which takes away from other standard jacket pockets. And when did one-size-fit-all ever fit anything quite right?
The first objective in crafting the Canberra was to create a world-class, 3-season jacket for much of the US, which will become that ‘go-to’ jacket in your closet; and then to give you fully owner-customizable concealed carry capability. The Canberra retains the styling of the classic Aussie Field Jacket, with an interior completely updated to comfortably stow today’s modern smartphones and other life accessories.
In achieving the final goal, the Cape Woolamai team turned to the field of sports medicine to source a high-strength, extended cycle life loop fabric. Optimized for the Crossbreed Holsters collection of modular holsters, anything with a VELCRO®type hook backing can be secured to either of the left or right twin concealed carry pockets. Sized to fit most subcompact pistols, each wearer can configure his or her Canberra for their personal comfort, convenience and safety. Whether you wish to carry a handgun, extra magazine, a stun gun, pepper spray, flash light, first aid kit, cell phone, or whatever else fits your lifestyle, the Canberra supports your freedom to choose.
“Each of us is unique. This is your jacket. You know what you want to carry, and how you will be comfortable carrying it” states Tom Phillips, co-Owner of Cape Woolamai Mercantile Co. “Our role is to give you a stylish, premium quality, rugged, weather-resistant jacket which you can tailor to fit your lifestyle. That ‘go-to’ jacket you reach for no matter where you are going, or what you wish to carry.”
Cape Woolamai Mercantile will be featuring the Canberra at exhibits at the 2019 NRA Annual Meeting, April 26-28 in Indianapolis, IN and at the 2019 USCCA Concealed Carry Expo, May 17-19 in Pittsburgh, PA.
Cape Woolamai Mercantile Co. sells the Canberra online, through their mobile retail stores, and through a select group of boutique retail partners. At a retail price of $350 the Canberra is very competitively priced for the quality, comfort, and protection it delivers. You can learn more about the Canberra, Cape Woolamai Mercantile, and where you can find a Cape Woolamai Outpost by visiting their website www.CapeWool.com.