80% AR9/AR40 - Glock 9mm Mag w/LRBHO - Finger Groove Front - AR15 Based Lower Receiver - 7075 - Anodized Black
Q - What does "Dedicated GLOCK 9mm MAGAZINE with LRBHO" mean?
A - Our lower is designed to accept Glock 9mm handgun magazines. It includes an adjustable last round bolt hold open design (LRBHO) that works with all types of Glock Magazines and the LRBHO is adjustable. Also will function with .40 and .357 ammo.
Q - What is the difference between an AAO 80% lower and others?
A - Integrated Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) - Our patent pending LRBHO is adjustable and it functions with all types of Glock Magazines
- Safe / Fire is laser etched into the AAO Lower.
- ALL AAO Lowers have a built in lower to upper adjustment feature that can be used to take up the slack/space between the upper/lower fitment (via an included allen head screw).
- You can quickly test your upper to lower fitment with the AAO Lower before you mill, this is due to a small pocket milled into the rear takedown pin area.
- High quality and best in class precision machining for a good price. We are real gun guys and we fire what we make, so it has to be good.
Q - What material do you use?
A - All of our lowers are machined from: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Q - What is the finish of the lower?
A - Anodized Black - Type III Hardcoat
Q - What LRPK (LPK) will work?
A - We recommend the AAO MFG LRPK, however any standard mil-spec LRPK will work.
Q - How does your last round bolt hold open(LRBHO) / empty bolt hold open work?
A - Our patent pending LRBHO is built into the Lower Receiver. It is reliable, adjustable and works with all of the various magazine types on the market.
Q - Do I need to adjust my LRBHO?
A - Out of the box the LRBHO is adjusted to work with Glock magazines. See our video on how to adjust for other magazines.
Q - What magazines work in the AAO Lower?
A -Glock, Magpul, Promag and most all others.
Q - What bolt carrier will work with this S&W M&P Mag lower?
A - An AR-9 Bolt Carrier that has been cut to clear a Glock Magazine. On the S&W lower , we also recommend further clearance of one edge.
Q - Do I need to use a special buffer for my AR-9 build?
A - We recommend using a carbine buffer with a spacer. The spacer limits the travel of the bolt carrier so it doesn't break the bolt catch.
Q - Should I adjust my Ejector?
A - We recommend verifying that your bolt cycles without excessive rubbing on the ejector. We also recommend using loctite on the ejector bolts.
Q - What does RAW or "IN THE WHITE" mean?
A - Raw means "unfinished" or "in the white", the unit has been fully deburred and is ready for you to finish.
Q - What does "Finger Groove Front" mean?
A - Finger Groove Front means that the outside front side of the magazine well area has been machined with Finger Grooves in it. We also offer a Flat Front machining option for the front side of the magazine well.
Q - What information do you need if I choose CA Compliance Engraving via the drop down menus?
A - Leave your information in the notes section of the checkout page.
- CA Compliance list information as follows: Your Name, Your City, State, Multi Cal, Your Serial#
- If ordering multiples lowers list your serial numbers as: 0001:0006 (serial number 0001 through 0006)
Q - Do you offer a bulk discount or other discounts?
A - Yes, purchase FIVE AAO Lowers and RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT on your lowers. Or purchase any single AAO Lower and receive a 10% DISCOUNT on our AR15 Lower Parts Kit - LPK LRPK.
Q - What calibers can be built with this finished lower?
Glock 9mm, .40 and .357 (small frame)
Q - Is an FFL required to purchase this product?
A - NO, an FFL is NOT REQUIRED to purchase this product.
- Anyone can legally purchase a 80% Lower Receiver. An 80% Lower Receiver DOES NOT have to be sold through or registered through a dealer with a FFL (Federal Firearms License).
Q - What JIG do you recommend to finish the AAO lower?
A - AAO Lowers are compatible with any JIG that will complete a standard Mil-Spec AR Lower. If you are finishing an AAO 9mm Lower, the Ejector and LRBHO are removable so it can work with any standard Mil-Spec JIG.