Joseph P. Cribbins Training, Equipping and Sustainment Symposium
"Synchronizing Across the Army Aviation Enterprise"
January 20-22, 2021 - #20CRIBBINS
The 2021 Joseph P. Cribbins Training, Equipping and Sustainment Symposium is a two and a half day, in-person event that supports the entire Army Aviation Enterprise. The Symposium attracts aviation trainers, operators, logisticians, project managers, capability managers, research & development and key decision makers.
Briefings from the Army Aviation Branch Chief and other Army Aviation “6-Pack Plus” key leaders. There will be opportunities for one-on-one briefings with PEO Aviation project managers, Army Futures Command Capability Managers (ACMs), OEMs and other industry leaders in separate, individual meeting rooms on site.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols - YOUR Safety is OUR Priority
Learn more about the on-site safety measures that will be in place.
- Cribbins provides exhibitor access to key decision makers & your target audience! Exhibitors may request one-on-one briefings with key leaders by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay in front of your competition!
- Showcase your brand, launch new products & services ! NOW is the time!
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships and reach NEW customers with face-to-face meetings.
- NETWORK and make connections with colleagues and senior leaders throughout the defense industry.
- Special "2 for 1" Advertising Opportunity for Exhibitors in the October 2020 Issue of ARMY AVIATION Magazine. Bonus Distribution and reprint of ad in the Exhibit Show Guide. Premium ad positions also available in the Exhibit Show Guide!
Attendees: Military – Duty Uniform; Civilian – Appropriate Civilian Attire
Panel Members and Speakers: Military – Duty Uniform; Civilian – Coat & Tie
Security/Fraud: AAAA will not contact you via phone or email to book your hotel room(s) or offer you a “special discounted conference rate.” Please disregard any calls or emails you may receive as they are fraudulent. When housing opens for any of our events, we send out an email notice with a link.
"Supporting the U.S. Army Aviation Soldier and Family Since 1957"