*Requirements are bold*
1. Buy a Booth – Congrats you are now an exhibitor!
2. Make sure your Industry Membership will be current through the dates of the event
3. Send us your Proof of Liability Insurance.
Things to do to make sure your time with us is a success
- Make sure you have Housing. The Gaylord has been sold out since November but they will connect you to the closest hotel and you can get added to the waitlist if there are cancellations.
- REGISTER. Everyone has to register for a badge and no one is automatically registered. No badge means no access to your booth. Don’t wait in line - Deadline for online registration is 4/3.
- Log in and fill out your company profile in your eBooth. Tell everyone what you are all about and be in the printed Exhibit Show Guide. Forgot your password? Contact Jenn@quad-a.org. Deadline to be included is 2/28.
- Furnish your booth be aware of your location. Carpet is required at this event. Please contact RPM for all your furnishing needs. PSAV is responsible for AV and Hanging Signs in the exhibit hall. Locate your booth before you arrive. See who your neighbors are and if there are columns near your booth. Plan accordingly.
- Advertise - There is a 3 for 1 deal at this event. Have a presence in our Magazine, Show Guide and Calendar!
- Meeting Rooms – Are available to all exhibiting companies. Please email Connie Golden, email@example.com for the form.
- Lead Retrieval – Easily collect data from other participants.
- Download the Official Event Mobile App, 19SUMMIT – attendees will be able to locate your company on the app so make sure your eBooth online profile is completed by 2/28!
- Is your company looking to recruit Veterans as part of your hiring plan? Check out Warriors To The Workforce.