American College of Toxicology
42nd Annual Meeting and ACT Expo Live!
ACT Annual Meeting Attendees
Purchasing Responsibility— 67% of attendees influence or make purchasing decisions
Years in the Field— 79% of attendees have been working in the field of toxicology for more than 10 years; 42% for more than 20 years
Field of Work— ACT attendees are predominantly researchers: 62% in pharmaceuticals, 23% in biotech, 15% other
The ACT Annual Meeting and Exhibition provides exhibitors with a unique environment that cannot be found elsewhere—hundreds of toxicologists, research scientists, industry consultants, and other professionals in one location with networking and marketing opportunities at every turn. At this time, in order to adhere to potential local health department regulations the 2021 Annual Meeting is being planned a limited capacity event of 650 people to insure the safety of all attendees. Regulations will be closely monitored and capacity will be adjusted as needed. Our hope is to increase the attendance capacity if we are able to safely do so.
The Exhibit Hall is the place for attendees to find out about products and services that are relevant to toxicologists. In addition to the scientific posters in the hall, there are coffee breaks, an evening social, and other special events that allow meeting attendees to have plenty of opportunities to visit the exhibition to discuss their needs and find solutions from trusted industry suppliers. The size of the meeting is especially conducive to intimate and relaxed interactions between meeting participants and exhibitors.
Why Exhibit at ACT?
• Interact personally and connect one-on-one with potential clients (and current ones) in an intimate environment.
• Take advantage of the opportunity to make a presentation or demonstrate a new product launch through an Exhibitor-Hosted Program (limited number of slots available on a first-come, first-served basis).
• Receive two complimentary registrations per 8' x 10' booth.
• Enjoy year-round exposure on the ACT website and mobile app.
• Receive company listing in printed meeting materials.
• Take advantage of high-volume traffic thanks to scientific posters located within the Exhibit Hall.
• Reap the rewards of our many Exhibitor exposure and marketing opportunities, including:
- Refreshment breaks in the Exhibit Hall.
- Scientific posters in the Exhibit Hall, both days.
- Monday's Poster Viewing Session in the Exhibit Hall.
- Awards Ceremony and Luncheon access (included with complimentary exhibitor registrations).
- Annual Meeting Support opportunties (more info here).
- Exhibitor marketing opportunities (more info here).
- Exhibitor-Hosted Programs (more info here)—dedicated meeting room for exhibitor presentations, demonstrations, or new product launches.
After Priority Point booth assignments are made for previous exhibitors, general booth space requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis based on availability. A standard 10’ x 10’ booth rental fee is $2,500.00 The 50% deposit payment must be received as soon as the application is approved in order to finalize the booth reservation.
Nonprofit booth fee: ($2,000.00 for qualified non-profit organizations) – nonprofit booths are assigned by ACT after all other booths have been confirmed. Nonprofit organizations who prefer to make their own booth space selection must pay the for-profit rate.
Booth package details can be found here.
In 2021, to facilitate frequent and more rigorous sanitation practices due to COVID-19, the exhibit hall aisles will not be carpeted. Exhibitors will not be required to purchase carpet, but can order it through Alliance Expositions if they so choose.