Only staff with the suffix @theaestheticsociety.org will contact you with regard to the annual meeting of The Aesthetic Society and The Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation (ASERF). You may also receive emails from our approved vendors: Freeman, Personify, Exposoft, Edd Helms, Centerplate and Smart City.
While other persons or organizations may contact you offering services, they are NOT endorsed by, nor affiliated with, our meeting. We strongly encourage you to verify the credentials of any such entity with Erika Ortiz-Ramos, firstname.lastname@example.org before doing business with them.
Tips for Exhibiting
- Read the website VERY about excarefully. Many of your questionshibiting can be answered from information located there.
- Read the monthly e-newsletters.
- Submit your booth/company description prior to the March 15, 2023 deadline in order to receive an additional booth point.
- Make sure your exhibitor badges are ordered by March 31, 2023.
- Stay in The Aesthetic Society’s hotel housing block to earn 3 booth points.
- Contact The Aesthetic Society’s exhibit team if you have any questions or concerns about your booth or the process.
- Don't submit an incomplete Exhibitor Appointed Contractor or Certificate of Insurance (COI) form. Due by: March 1, 2023. For more info click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What hotels can I stay at?
Where can I locate a W-9 Form
Can I set up on Friday, April 21st?
No, all exhibit must be set up by 7 PM on Thursday, April 20
Where do I find badge registration?
How do I order lead retrieval?
Where do I find a program schedule?
Where can I find the exhibit hall floor plan?
See live floor plan
Will you provide attendee email addresses?
No, policy does not permit the release of email addresses. See here for more details.
Can exhibitors register for courses?
To register for ALL courses, you must register ONSITE at The Aesthetic Meeting 2023 Attendee Registration counter at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
All Inclusive Sessions and Courses
Exhibitors are eligible to attend all inclusive sessions and courses (space permitting) at no additional fee.
Optional Education with Additional Fees
Exhibitors are eligible to attend select optional education (space permitting) for an additional fee. Courses noted as "Surgeons, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Spouses, Office Personnel, Residents, Fellows and Medical Students" only are NOT OPEN to exhibitors.
Once it is, it will be located on the meeting website.
Can exhibitors purchase additional tickets to the Presidential Welcome Celebration?
Additional tickets are available for purchase. Please contact Victoria Cierpich, email@example.com for further details.
Who Do I Order From?
Please see exhibitor kit for forms and details
- Audio and Visual: Freeman
- Cleaning: Freeman
- Electrical: Edd Helms
- Exhibit Rentals (carpet, furniture, etc.): Freeman
- Floral and Plants: Buning The Florist
- Food and Beverage: Centerplate
- Hotels: onPeak
- Internet: SmartCity
- Labor: Freeman
- Lead Retrieval: Exposoft
- Profile Upgrades: Personify
- Rigging: Everlast Productions
- Shipping Services/Material Handling/Labels: Freeman
- Signs and Graphics: Freeman