Raise Cash for Research!
Doing Good for Good.
Great education and good outcomes rely on solid research, which is why ASERF, the scientific research arm of The Aesthetic Society, a non-profit organization, is launching a new program where exhibitors can support The Foundation while increasing visibility and booth traffic.
Thanks to their ingenuity, Raise Cash for Research was successfully executed by enaltus as well as SENTÉ at previous Aesthetic Meetings raising thousands of dollars for research. This year, ASERF encourages all exhibitors to support Raise Cash for Research by participating in the program.
Requirements for interested exhibitors:
- Commit to making a $100 donation for each medical health professional attendee badge scanned at your booth
- Determine your donation ceiling (minimum donation/participation is $1,000)
- Complete the required form including renting the badge scanner (lead retrieval) device or the software for your own scanner from Exposoft.
To increase attendee participation and booth traffic ASERF is providing the following recognition to participating exhibitors:
- Your company listed in alphabetical order with your logo and booth number
- Push notification reminding attendees to visit your booth
The Aesthetic Meeting 2023 Program and ASERF Silent Auction Brochure
- Your company listed in alphabetical order (handed out onsite to all attendees)
Aesthetic Society News
- Your company listed in alphabetical order with your logo and booth number, in the Spring issue (sent via email and mail prior to the meeting)
- Your company listed in alphabetical order with your logo in the Summer issue (sent via email and mail after the meeting)
Marketing by The Aesthetic Society - The Aesthetic Society and ASERF utilize their assets to increase attendee participation. Thereby encouraging members and attendees to visit the participants, increasing your visibility.
- Raise Cash for Research participant ribbon on booth badges
- Raise Cash for Research participant floor minder by donor’s exhibit booth
Email to Registered Attendees
- Pre Meeting
- Daily Reminder
- Last Chance
Social Media Channels
- Raise Cash for Research is promoted on each channel encouraging attendees to participate
- Daily Reminder
- Last Chance to Participate
Suggested Exhibitor Marketing and Promotion
- Promote via social media
- Promote from your exhibit booth
- ASERF to review/approve copy and materials
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.