MiTek provides a full range of solutions and services for CFS roof trusses, including modeling and design software, a full line of engineering services, and proprietary connectors and bracing products. Our nationwide network of authorized fabricators collaborates with your design team to create an economical roof system that meets your construction schedule. Enabling your building to be stronger, longer-lasting, and more resilient for the duration of its design with the strength of our cold-formed steel (CFS) flat roof trusses and industry-leading design software.
Ultra-Span® Roof Trusses provide many advantages over traditional construction materials such as bar joist, structural steel, and wood trusses. Unlike other flat roof systems that have limits to configurations and architectural detail, Ultra-Span® Roof Trusses can be easily fabricated with slopes for drainage, parapets, soffits, and other details, eliminating the added expense of field construction.
- Lightweight and non-combustible
- Quick delivery times
- One-sided fabrication
- Easy to add slope to control drainage
- Incorporate a mansard or parapet with no additional framing required
- Top or bottom chord bearing
- Bottom chord bearing reduces wall height, uses lighter CFS material, and fewer concrete masonry unit courses of concrete block
- Easily attach roof deck with mechanical fasteners
- Common fasteners at bearings including self-drilling screws and power-actuated fasteners
- User-friendly connection hardware
- Effectively support MEP and other trades
- Fabricated to exact dimensions
Contact us today to see how MiTek can be a part of your next project!