As the first luminaire in the ParFX product family, the TriPlane sets a new standard for LED horticultural lighting as a true 1-for-1 replacement of the 1000W HID luminaire.
- Designed for maximum flexibility, the TriPlane’s LED modules can be adjusted independently in precise increments in either direction—allowing for highly customized light distribution, depending on the application.
- With a light output of 2100 μmol/s and an efficacy of 3.2 μmol/J, the TriPlane delivers the ideal combination of performance and efficiency.
- A simple plug-and-play platform, daisy-chaining, intuitive mounting and a wide voltage range, allows for quick-and-easy replacement of traditional light sources in hybrid or standalone LED applications.
- Available in two spectral options—optimized for supplementary and sole-source applications.
- The TriPlane is thermally and mechanically engineered for optimal thermal management—maximizing the lifetime of the luminaire, reducing heat stress on the plants and lowering HVAC loads.
- Proudly made in Canada