Loop Mission

Montreal,  QC 
  • Booth: 1115

LOOP Mission, Circular Economy leaders

Since it's founding in 2016, Canada's circular economy leader, LOOP Mission, has created a way to upcycle nearly 16 MILLION lbs of Produce. They collaborate with growers, distributors and retailers and rescue perfectly imperfect items that would have otherwise been sent to a landfill and transform it into amazing clean label products. Of the many Tons of produce that LOOP rescues in a week, about 80% just simply doesn't have enough ripening time to make it through the food supply chain, the other 20% is just a little, shall we say, ugly.  They take that produce and press it into delicious cold pressed juices, smoothies, probiotic Sodas and wellness shots!  

If you have any questions please choose one of the following:

Registration * Show management for all other inquiries