To give you the freedom to pause, plan, and come back stronger in 2021, we’re extending current benefits for VSP Global® Premier Program participants through June 2021.
We recognize the extraordinary efforts you’ve taken to continue to meet the needs of your patients and your communities these last several months and extending the Premier Program benefits is one of many recent initiatives designed to support you during this time. With program levels and benefits extending through June 2021, now is the time to achieve more by optimizing the opportunities within your current level or setting your sights on the offers available at the next level.
Here are just a few highlights of the benefits you can optimize now:
• Extended Premier Pathways™ benefit now open to Gold level practices: you can now enjoy the exclusive OD recruitment and hiring program available to Gold and Platinum level practices participating in the Premier Program, saving you time and money when you are ready to hire your next associate OD.
• With Premier Program Partners expanding this year to include more partnerships with companies who support private practice, you’ll have even more choice, flexibility, savings, and additional revenue opportunities when you need materials, practice management solutions, or services. Check out all your opportunities to save!
• Save money with complimentary shipping when you place your prescription orders on myMarchon.com before October 31, 2020 and are a Gold or Platinum level practice participating in the Premier Program.
• Increase patient retention and create extra revenue for your practice: with the VSP® Individual Vision Plans Doctor Program you can earn a $20 advertising payment as a Platinum or Gold level practice participating in the Premier Program* each time you educate uninsured patients about individual vision plans, and a patient clicks on your ad, then lands on the application page of myvspplan.com.
• VSP Global COVID-19 Patient Care Program: to further offset the expenses and financial hardships you have incurred through the pandemic, you may be eligible for a one-time grant.1 For more details, visit patientcarevsp.com.
• National Marketing Campaign: emails, social media, and direct mail were sent to VSP members who haven’t used their benefits to encourage them to schedule their annual eye exam before the end of the year. To help incentivize members, the ‘Beat the Rush’ rebate was launched to support patient traffic to Premier Program locations through the end of November, 2020. The rebate offers up to a $100 gift card for patients with VSP benefits to order frames, lenses and/or coatings.
We want to extend a heartfelt thank you for continuing to go above and beyond to meet the needs of your patients.
To speak with a VSP representative about maximizing your benefits￼ through June 2021, please contact email@example.com.
1 Eligible practices participating in the Premier Program can receive up to $10,000 in cash payments, and all other eligible network doctors can receive up to $5,000 in cash payments. These payments will be made as grants and will not require repayment.
* Purchase of a VSP Individual Vision Plan isn’t required to receive the advertising payment. You must be a member of the VSP Individual Vision Plans Doctor Program and have an active IP website banner in place to earn advertising credits. Platinum and Gold practice locations earn $20 as a limited time offer through locations.